I am normally one of the hardest people to buy for in my family because everyone says I have everything. I disagree I feel that most College Girls are hard to buy for in general so I thought that I would put together a post for those stressing about buying for the College Girl in their lives! Happy shopping and have a Merry Christmas!
- UGG Australia Slippers – These shoes are perfect for walking around the dorm or apartment, especially during these chilly winter nights! They even come in fun colors. I have had my eye on these forever and I know any girl would kill to have something like these under the tree this Christmas.
- Polaroid Camera – Way back when these were super popular and now they are back! Instant cameras make any get together memorable and I always love taking fun pictures then hanging them up in my room later as decoration.
- New Balance Shoes – Arkansas is full of hills which means that you need some comfy tennis shoes to wear while you walk around. These shoes are not only comfortable but they are also stylish, and go perfectly with leggings and their favorite sweater or t-shirt.
- Leggings – These Lululemon leggings are super cute and perfect for the cold walks to class or even a run outside. Leggings have been a staple in my wardrobe for at least four years now, I wouldn’t know what to wear to class without them! (If these are a little pricey for your budget you can look here and here.)
- Mermaid Blanket – These blankets are basically every girl’s dream. Who didn’t want to be the little mermaid growing up? Well, now you can with the Mermaid Tail Blanket! I absolutely love these and I think they are great for curling up with a book or while you watch a chick flick with your besties!
- Fitbit – The Fitbit is the ultimate active girl gift. You can track your steps, workouts, and even your heartbeat throughout the day. If she doesn’t have it already she probably has her eye on it for Christmas this year. They also make bands in different colors for a more personalized look.
- Candle – For any girl with an apartment decor is always a good gift to help her fill the coffee tables and shelves she hasn’t had a chance to fill yet, and what a better way to help her out than a great smelling candle! These candles are my absolute favorite the scents are to die for, they last forever! And just an added bonus they containers that these come in are really cute as well.
- S’well – I have said it before and I will say it again, these water bottles are on of the absolute best things to ever come into my life. They keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold and they fit perfectly in the water bottle pocket in your backpack. If I could I would get one in every color!
- Speaker – This speaker is great for those nights where you just need to dance all of your stress away. The sound is clear and the Bluetooth ability makes it easy for you to play DJ and not leave your phone hooked up to the speaker all night long. 10 out of 10 would recommend this gift for any college student, guys included.
No matter how difficult you think the college girl in your life is to buy for I promise she will be happy with whatever you get her. Just remember the hugs, food, and laundry service are the real reasons we are so excited to come for a month.